↳ A Gentleman’s Guide To Love And MurderBut with eight other D’Ysquiths ahead of me
Their foolish pride survives
What can I take from the D’Ysquiths?
Except, perhaps, except, perhaps
Except, perhaps their lives
I always knew I would love Phoebe before actually seeing GGLAM but when Lauren kicked her skirt up after this line she sold me. (And when you tell me to stop drawing bees in Phoebe’s lace blouses I will not.)
reblogging this again just to say: if you havent seen this yet you really need to
this vine is just so excellent. the way that second guy just jumps in. the voice. the back shot and the dissonance of the FUCK OFF. this vine is a work of art.
it’s 2014 why do boys still think girls like the smell of axe
it’s 2014 why do girls think boys like the smell of overpowering fruity floral perfume
It’s been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams. And it was. It really was.
what a beautiful person
And to the introverted theatre kids, public speakers with social anxiety, and florists with allergies.
Somewhere in the distance, Beethoven’s ghost is applauding.
my love for this post reaches no limits
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
me trying to put my life back together
If James and Lily had survived, I am positive that every time Harry got into trouble, there would be a huge betting pool on whether the next howler would be James and Sirius congratulating him or Lily screaming at him and commanding Severus to give him detention for a month. And as the Potter family owl would arrive, everyone would be silently anticipating the results, and at the end you’d see dumbledore discretely handing mcgonagall 10 galleons